The set includes 8 double ended (16 shapes) sculpting tools: bone, shell and blade, ball, scallop and comb, serrated and tapered cone, tapered tools 5/6 stars, rounded cone, flower / leaf shape. Just the perfect items for shaping and sculpting sugarcraft, gum paste, and marzipan. Also great for craft clays. It is extremely easy to use and maneuver these tools thanks to the nonslip handles. Afterwards, run it in the sink, or simply put it in the dishwasher and it will come out squeaky clean with no problem. The tools are made of FDA approved PP material which is odorless and 100% nontoxic. Instructions for using each tool are on the back of the packaging.
- Set consists of 8 Tools Bone Tool Ideal for thinning amd smoothing the edges of leaves, flower petals and frills.
- Shell and Blade Tool For creating simple embossed shell patterns and borders, also great for making the feet of marzipan animals.
- Ball Tool An essential tool for flower modelling, used to cup and shape leaves, petals and frills.
- The small size is perfect for creating precise detail.
- Scallop and Comb Tool The comb end is great for marking and embossing a serrated design or pattern and the scallop is ideal for creating human and
- animal features mouths, eyes, ears and eyebrows etc.
- Serrated and Tapered Cone Tool Used for indentations and embossing also good for creating cone shaped hollows, ideal for creating fantastic looking
- fruit like apples and pears etc.